Special Needs Awareness Symposium
|14 December 2018 - 16 December 2018|
Join us for a weekend on Special Needs Awareness, themed "Gifted, Needed and Treasured"
Starting on Friday 14 December at 19:30 in Salisbury Hall, Newbold College of Higher Education.
Keynote speakers include:
- Patrick Johnson, Ministerial Secretary for the Trans-European Division of Seventh-day Adventists;
- Dr Larry Evans, Assistant to the President for Special Needs Ministries at the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists;
- Sophia Nicholls, Director for Disability and Diversity for the South England Conference of Seventh-day Adventists;
- Pastor Jeff Jordan of the Southern Deaf Fellowship, Tennessee;
- Pete and Christine Winmill of Count Everyone In, Berkshire-based organisation; Samaritans, UK charity.